Friday, May 18, 2007

Back to Love


I thought i would post an old mix i did with my virtualdj program and hercules console. I have since purchased some CDJ's and mixer, but need a different mixer to record on my laptop. So i might post a few of my older ones until i get that up and running. I am not a DJ(bar a couple of gigs), but i just like to do a bit of mixing for fun. I will try to get a few guest mixes from some friends to post here as well. Anyway, here's the track listing


Back to Love(58mins, 81mb)

1. Much More - De La Soul 2. Genevieve - Greyboy 3. Floetic - Floetry4.Connection-Syrup 5. Just- Mark Ronson 6.Sho & Prove - Breakestra7.Me, Myself and I - De La Soul 8.Flashback(Breathe Easy Mix)-Fat Freddy's Drop 9.Waiting is Over - Faze Action 10. It's Love(remix) - Jill Scott 11.Sweatshop(bassline members mix)-Syrup 12.Da Bump - Mr.V & Miss Pattie 13.Back to Love(Graeme Park Remix)- Brand New Heavies

No comments: